A subdivision is the legal division of a parcel of land into two or more parcels or lots which can then be developed and sold individually.
Developers often want legal assistance with the subdivision process. This may include:
- Coordinating with the municipality, consultants, surveyors and financial institutions
- Preparing and registering covenants, easements and statutory rights of way
- Registering subdivision plans
- Registering reference and explanatory plans
- Selling the newly created lots after subdivision
Our lawyers are able to assist throughout the entire subdivision process from the purchase of your parent parcel to the sale of your newly created lots.
Contact The Firm
If you are developing a property and want to learn more about our legal services, contact us toll free at 800-680-3701 or 778-730-0372 in Port Coquitlam. You can also access our team online